How Pigs Are Used-Amazing Number of Different Ways
You Never Imagined
Amazing Number of Ways How Pigs Are Used You Never Imagined.
Have you ever imagine how animals are used in everyday life. They are used in making a number of products you never knew. Every individual has his/hers own importance in the world. Similarly, pigs are used in making a variety of products. We are going to unfold the amazing number of ways how pigs are used that you never imagined.
1. Testing for chemical Weapons: Pigs are used in chemical weapons testing because of their tissues that are similar to the human tissues.
2. Making ice-cream icy: Gelatin that is made from pigs is used in regulating sugar crystallization that slows down the process of melting. This is also one of the surprising uses of pigs products.
3. Fertilizer: Some fertilizers are being made from processed pig hairs that are further used for different purposes.
4. Low-fat butter: Gelatin again a pig’s product is used for making low-fat butter which is also one of the surprising uses of everyday products.
5. Beer: Gelatin is used in beers as a clarifying agent. It reacts with bitter substances and tannins in the beer and gets rid of cloudy elements making the drink clear.
6. Fabric softener: Fatty acids produced from bone fat give color as well as soften the fabric.
7. Paint Brush: The paint brushes we use for painting are made from the pig hair. See how much pigs are used in our daily lives. Note: Pigs are not the only food items with many surprising uses, you would not normally know.
8. Fruit Juice: As explained before gelatin is a good absorbent that absorbs cloudy elements of the drinks and gives clear drinks.
9. Shampoo: Fatty acids produced from pigs bone fat are used to give shampoos the appearance of a pearl.
10. Candle: Can you imagine pigs are used in making candles too. The same fatty acids produced from pigs bone fat are used to thicken the wax and increase the melting point of the candles.
11. Bread: The bread dough is softened with the help of protein that we get from pig’s hair.
12. Bullet: The gunpowder in the casing is transported through the bone gelatin of pig.
13. Medicine Tablets: Gelatin is used in making the shell of the medicines harder.
14. Washing Powder: Due to the hardening property of fatty acids in bone fat, it is used in washing powder.
15. Paint: The glossy property of paints comes from the fatty acids from bone fat that helps in increasing the gloss of the paint.
16. Tambourine: The pig’s bladder is used to make a tambourine which is a famous musical instrument.
17. Wine: Gelatin is used for making the wine clear as it absorbs the cloudy elements from the drink.
18. Paper: Stiffness of the paper is improved with the help of bone gelatin. It also helps in reducing moisture.
19. Heparin: Heparin is taken from the mucous in the intestines which is further used to prevent the formation of blood clots.
20. Soap: Fatty acids from bone fat are also used as a hardening agent in soaps and also provide color to the soap.
21. Corks: Bone gelatin helps in making corks that are used in binding things.
22. Insulin: Insulin used for the diabetic patients can also be used from pigs by taking insulin from their pancreas because of the similar chemical structure of human beings.
23. Yogurt: Yogurt can also be made by using pig bone calcium.
24. Cigarettes: Pigs’ hemoglobin present in the blood is used for cigarette filters that help in lessening the harmful chemicals that reach the smoker while smoking.