How Pigs Are Used-Amazing Number of Different Ways
You Never Imagined
Amazing Number of Ways How Pigs Are Used You Never Imagined
Have you ever imagine how animals are used in everyday life. They are used in making a number of products you never knew. Every individual has his/hers own importance in the world. Similarly, pigs are used in making a variety of products. We are going to unfold the amazing number of ways how pigs are used that you never imagined.
1. Testing for chemical Weapons: Pigs are used in chemical weapons testing because of their tissues that are similar to the human tissues.
2. Making ice-cream icy: Gelatine that is made from pigs is used in regulating sugar crystallisation that slows down the process of melting. This is also one of the surprising uses of pigs products.
3. Fertilizer: Some fertilizers are being made from processed pig hairs that are further used for different purposes.
4. Low-fat butter: Gelatine again a pig’s product is used for making low-fat butter which is also one of the surprising uses of everyday products.
5. Beer: Gelatine is used in beers as a clarifying agent. It reacts with bitter substances and tannins in the beer and gets rid of cloudy elements making the drink clear.
6. Fabric softener: Fatty acids produced from bone fat give color as well as soften the fabric.
7. Paint Brush: The paint brushes we use for painting are made from the pig hair. See how much pigs are used in our daily lives. Note: Pigs are not the only food items with many surprising uses, you would not normally know.