Man receives the shock of his life while walking in his yard.
A bolt of lighting struck an Georgia man and knocked him rright out of his boots.
the man did not know what had happened to him until he saw his boots across the ground smoldering.
He put two and two together and figured out that he had been the victim of a lighting strike.
As reported by WGCL CBS 46, on a sunny Saturday afternoon, Sean O’Connor set out to do some yard work, but was met by a surprising change in weather. "Just as I picked up the rake, I heard a loud, a loud crashing sound," he told the station. "A few moments later I was picking myself up off the ground. I had the taste of blood in my mouth. I noticed my leg was burning a little bit." O’Connor thought that he had been struck by a falling tree branch, but it was a bolt of lightning. He told WSB Channel 2, “I could smell burnt hair. I felt like I had a bad, a real bad sunburn on my leg."