What Happens To This Lady In An Elevator Is A Warning To All

What Happens To This Lady In An Elevator Is A Warning To All.

The only good thing about making a mistake is that you and other people can learn from it.

This lady had a moment of inattention that resulted in a terrifying experience.

It only takes a brief second for everything to go horribly wrong, and that brief second for this lady resulted in a memory that she will not soon forget.

In her words:
What Happens To This Lady In An Elevator Is A Warning To All
I can't believe its been almost a month since I went through one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. I thought I was about to lose the love of my life (my puppy) and seriously mangled my hand in the process. I am posting this because thank god my dog survived but I want to warn people how fast something so simple can go horribly wrong. I never want anyone else to ever go through this. You can't see my face but I've never been so hysterical in my life.




What Happens To This Lady In An Elevator Is A Warning To All
Tamara Seibert while struggling to save her 110-pound Rottweiler Vado as he flew to the ceiling of her Toronto condo elevator, desperately pushed emergency buttons,which she broke two fingers and shredded her hands as she tried to free him from his collar.
The 25-year-old Ryerson University student, who was also looking after a pal's pit bull also seen in the clip, asked block managers for a copy of the minute-long footage so she could use it to warn other pet owners about the dangers of elevators.

"I just want people to be careful, I've heard so many horror stories from different people," she added. "It could be a child's scarf, a leash or a long dress."


BE SURE TO SHARE TWEET DIGG ETC>>>>SO OTHERS CAN AVOID EXPERIENCES LIKE THIS!!

THANKFULLY THE DOG WAS NOT INJURED



WHAT'S POPULAR NOW