Crazy Things People Do-Man Puts Head In Crocodiles Mouth Then...

Of all the crazy things people do in this world, this has to be in the Top Ten,

Sure you are brave and daring to do this, but out of 100 percent, brave and daring must make up about 3 percent, while the other 97 percent is pure crazy.

They call wild animals wild for a good reason, and you never know when that wildness might creep out and bite you in the butt, or rather Head, as this trainer soon finds out.

Luckily he wasn't injured to bad, because he continued to do the same thing and still does it to this day.



WHAT'S POPULAR NOW