Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy.

Many women like to add a little extra hair to their own, but watch out!

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy


We ran across this News Report stating that some of that hair may be coming from unsavory places.

Beware of Fact 1: Bugs could be in the human hair you buy.

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy


A young lady went to a beauty salon and had hair extensions put into her hair.

Two weeks later she started suffering from severe headache that would not go away. She would wake up with severe headache at night.

She went to a private doctor who gave her drugs for the relief of mild to moderate pain of inflammatory origin with or without fever; they would only work for a few hours and then the headache would be back worse than even before.

Desperate, she went to see a specialist who did blood tests and even a brain scan. All the tests were negative but the headache persisted, making her unable to concentrate at work and sleeping very poorly.

She went back to her doctor who decided to examine her scalp and under the beautiful weave he found worms!

The worms were burrowing into her skull and after sending the samples to the lab they found that the hair had eggs from which the worms had hatched.

The doctor told her that the hair was probably from a corpse because those worms are usually found on dead bodies. Efforts to reach her doctor for further comments were fruitless for he was said to be out of the country.

It has been rumored that some underground markets are selling hair taken from corpse, which may have animal eggs attached to them.

The manager of the salon where Irene got the hair product was traumatized and said they had fitted ten weaves from the package already, adding that the particular batch of hair had sold very fast; in less than a month, she had sold over 150 pieces.

“I am shocked to hear this because this is the first time such a thing is happening to my clients. I will get more information from my supplier because we import these weaves from the UK, USA and India,” says the salon manager who did not want to be mentioned.

Dr. CK Musau, a surgeon, says that he has dealt with more than ten cases of the same in a period of six months.

Elsewhere, 16-year-old girl,it was also reported, suffered the same fate but unfortunately for her she died. Cobweb eggs were found in her hair after she died.

There was a profound cobweb design in her weaved hair. She dropped dead after constant headaches.

The root cause? The weave had unnoticed spider eggs. The warmth produced after weaving provided a very conducive environment for the eggs to hatch.

A spider grew in her scalp and bit her. The poison found its way to her blood. She could not survive the attack.

BOTTOM LINE: DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WHEN SHOPPING FOR WEAVE AND HAIR EXTENSIONS.

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy

4 More Facts
Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy

Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy


You may want to go with that short cut after seeing this.
Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy



Know Anyone Who Uses WEAVE Or Hair Extensions?
Beware There May Be Bugs In That Weave Human Hair You Buy

You May Want To Give Them A HEADS (No Bugs) UP *SHARE* *PIN*

Check back for more-Join our email newsletter-We never spam.


WHAT'S POPULAR NOW