1. Beach Siesta. Beach Siesta, Sarasota County, Florida, famous for fine white sand and warm water, often ranks last in the annual ranking of the best beaches in America, in the same year it was the first time tops the list.
2. Beach in Coronado. Beach Coronado located in San Diego, deservedly among the top ten, thanks to the growing on it a variety of subtropical plants, the mild climate and small clean sand.
3. Beach Kahanamoku. Kahanamoku Beach on the Hawaiian island of Oahu is ideal for family holidays. Marine reef, located near the coastal zone, protect the beach from large waves.
4. Beach Main. Main Beach in East Hampton, New York, attracts tourists with its rich wildlife and lack of civilization.
5. Cape Hatteras. Surfer love this beach on the coast of North Carolina.
6. National Park on the island of St. George. On the island of St. George: In summer air temperature is 50-60 'Fahrenheit, it is cool enough to swim and sunbathe. Attracts fans for secluded relaxation. This place is also called "Forgotten Coast", because the majority of tourists still prefer the warmer coast and sent on vacation to the southern beaches of Florida.
7. Park Beachwalker. Park Beachwalker - an oasis on the island of Kiawah, South Carolina. You can make cycling along the entire 10-mile coast on dense sand of the island. Water on the beach is not clear, but clean and rich in marine inhabitants.
8. Beach Guard. Beach Beach Guard, located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, gently down into the water. Rarely can be seen here bathing tourists, the water temperature in summer is only 60-70 'Fahrenheit.
9. Gulf of Waimanalo. Long white beach of the Gulf Waimanalo on displaying the Oahu, Hawaii, attracts thousands of tourists.
10. National Park on the Gulf of Florida. This beach will satisfy the demands of even the most demanding traveler: clean and clear water, gentle surf and white, fine sand.