New Zealand Charity Organization Auckland City Mission (Auckland City Mission) has been working to support people who need medical and social assistance, as well as those who are not elementary enough to eat. In 2010, the Auckland City Mission with major advertising agency Publicis Mojo, which is the Australian subsidiary of the French transnational holding Publics Groupe, has developed a new, original art project.
1. Together with Publicis Mojo Auckland City Mission activists have created a graffiti in the form of the wings of angels.
2. "Be someone's angel!" - The motto of the art charity project Everyday Angels in Auckland.
3. Every person who does not care about the disadvantaged, are invited to be photographed against the background of the wings and send a photo on the Facebook page organization Auckland City Mission.
4. How did it all can help disadvantaged people? Here's how: on behalf of each send their photo with the wings, the sponsor, in a role which supports the New Zealand Charitable Trust Marion Davis Memorial Trust, will make $ 5 in cash charitable project, Everyday Angels in Auckland.
5. Feature of this art project consists in the fact that some graffiti -wing is in full view, and some find quite difficult.
6. For those who want to find the hidden wings organization Auckland City Mission published a map on its website.
7. Organizers of this promotion offer to everyone who has "angel" in the framework of Everyday Angels in Auckland, to share this good news with your friends and send them your cruise photos, that they also wanted someone to help and become "angels."
8. The time before Christmas turmoil - has become the hottest time for staff Auckland City Mission. Charitable contributions have helped people in trouble, get help for the holiday, which it is so important.
9. Charitable Organization Auckland City Mission provides assistance and those who are faced with temporary difficulties, and those whose problems are of long-term nature, and help is needed constantly.
10. For needy people, to make even the smallest donation, become real angels. On this and remind designers Publicis Mojo, Auckland painted angel wings.
11. Campaign with angel wings was developed creative director Lachlan McPherson, Artistic Director Jake Siddall, copywriter Sokpart Pao, designer John Christall, TV producer Rosie Grayson, buyer decoration Andi Dearsley and other members of the advertising agency Publicis Mojo.
12. Design of angel wings was created by an artist from Oakland Hayley King.