More about Yann Arthus Bertrand
1. Cosmonaut on Nazca, located in Peru.
2. El Atteuf in Algeria.
3. Love Parade in Berlin's Tiergarten park.
4. Central Park in New York.
5. Dovecote in Mit-Hámre ", Egypt. Pigeons are bred for meat.
6. Caravan in the dunes. Mauritania.
7. Holiday Village in the vicinity of Geneva, Switzerland.
8. Agricultural landscape near the town of Cognac, France.
9. Wet-paint drying carpets in the Indian city of Jaipur.
10. Emperor penguin colony at Beaufort Island off the coast of Antarctica.
11. Accumulations of flamingos on the waters of the lake in Kenya.
12. Cemetery Iraqi tanks in the desert in Kuwait.
13. Mosque in Mali.
14. "Revolving" irrigation systems for fields in Jordan.
15. Phi Phi Le island near Phuket. Thailand.
16. Icebreaker "Louis Saint Laurent" in Nunavut. Canada.
17. Olive plantation in Andalucia.
18. The village on stilts in Tongkil. Philippines.
19. Temple of Ramses II at Abu Simbel rock. Egypt.
20. Yurt on the outskirts of the Mongolian capital Ulan Bator.
21. Heart of the mangrove trees in New Caledonia.
22. The Chinese are dried on the highway in the vicinity of Beijing corn.
23. Fishermen on the ice of Lake Baikal.
24. Cemetery at Asyut. Egypt.
25. Cows in the pasture between the dunes in Chile.
26. A fisherman on Lake Kossou in Côte d'Ivoire.
27. Volcanic eruption in Kamchatka Karymsky.
28. The area of Charles de Gaulle in Paris.
29. Fields of tulips near Lisse, the Netherlands.
30. Destroyed by the eruption of the volcano Paricutin Church San Juan Parangaricutiro in Mexico.
31. Uffingtonskaya white horse - 110-foot chalk figure in the English county of Oxfordshire. Age about 3,000 years.
32. Village near Lake Chad.
33. Venezia bird's-eye view .
34. Stone Forest scurvy de Bemaraha, which was formed by erosion of softer limestone rocks.
35. Tractor in a field in Montana.
36. Man-made islands that form the archipelago of Palm in Dubai, UAE.
37. The world's largest man-made archipelago - the overall plan.
38. Gorge Bras de Caverne on the island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean.
39. A lonely figure on the New York stadium.
40. "Awnings World artist Clara Helter from Jerusalem.
41. Oil-bearing desert Athabasca in Canada.
42. Snow-covered Pripyat .
43. Royal tombs in Ayutthaya, Thailand.
44. Scattering of satellite dishes on the roofs of the old city in Damascus, Syria.
45. Salt formation from the Dead Sea.
46. Roman theater in Palmyra, Syria.
47. A flock of birds flies over a dump in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
49. A giant sign on the helipad in New York City: "Melissa, marry me?"
50. Thickets of hyacinth on the river Nile.
51. Melted the iceberg in the fjord in Greenland.
52. Rice fields in Nepal.
53. Confluence of a tributary of the River Uruguay, the Argentine province of Misiones.
54. View of the central part of the French city of Nevers, the capital of the Department of Nièvre.
Legendary photo project "Earth from the Air" [Part 2 - 44 Shots]
Short URL for sharing