In this issue we'll tell you about the most popular thermal baths. [13 Shots]
1. Mineralbad & Spa have been designed by a married couple and Miller Maranta and built in 2010 in the village of Samedan, four miles from St. Moritz.
2. Going into the luxurious, stylized eighteenth century tower, the guests are filled with water in the lobby, decorated gold and orange tiles. There is a cozy niche.
3. Also, visitors are offered purifying steam bath with herbs, steam bath with a temperature of 113 degrees, Japan's fiery bath (104 degrees) and cooling font.
4. Swimming "Eamina Therme", an hour's drive from Zurich, was designed by architect Yosho Smolensk in 2009. Its main feature is the huge oval windows.
5. Water temperature 97.7 degrees enters the bath, located on the site of baths, where in the XIII century, travelers came. Some believe that water has healing properties. This explains the fact that troops are mostly middle-aged.
6. In December 2010 in a former brewery "Hurlimann Brewery" opened swimming "Thermalbad & Spa Zurich".
7. The unusual light on the background of the masonry in the pool "Thermalbad & Spa Zurich".
8. Water comes from a source Acqui. The rooftop swimming pool with heated water, so that bathers can enjoy the beautiful scenery.
9. The spa is named "Therme Vals" is located in the waltz, two and a half hours drive from Zurich. There are six bathrooms, a few steamed and lounges, including a pool of flower petals and steam room with the curtains of the skin.
10. Swimming in the "Therme Vals", designed by designer Peter Zamthorom. Interior is minimalist trends.
11. Windows in a sail in the center "Tschhuggen Grand Hotel's Bergoase Spa" night glow in different colors.
12. "Tschhuggen Grand Hotel's Bergoase Spa", view from a distance. The center is located two hours drive from Zurich. Five years ago, architect Marlo Botha was redesign.
13. The main pool at the center "Tschhuggen Grand Hotel's Bergoase Spa" abounds in bays and quiet corners. Water warmed to a temperature of 93.2 degrees, the walls are faced with white granite. More Viral Videos And Pics
*THINGS TO DO:BOOKMARK US-ADD TO FAVORITES-SHARE-SIGNUP FOR EMAIL-CHECK BACK -Omgshots.com*
*Don't Miss Any New Posts-Get By Email-Send Email Address Below* Click activation link in email Check spam folder if you don't see email Plus we have been known to give out a free OMGshots T-Shirt Randomly :)