Colorado is the one of 14 states that are allowed for use of marijuana as medicine. So here we are witnessing a boom of various companies engaged in the cultivation and distribution of "grass". Everyone feels that he is patient and required marijuana and some people think that there should be no ban at all for this herb.
1. Routine operator - Joe Di Fabio opened the pharmacy offering "the best product at the best prices in town, in a safe, confidential environment." His major clients are wealthy residents of Colorado Springs.
2. Plantation - Held in Colorado Wu 2000 referendum, it was approved the legal possession of marijuana for patients with debilitating diseases. " Initially, Its was allowed to produced marijuana at home upto 6 bushes by prescription of doctor. Each of cultivating hemp was not allowed to distribute among more than 5 patients. But in 2007 a group of fans of marijuana called Sensible Colorado (Colorado Sense) has sued the state health system, and the state court recognized the limitations of 5 patients is unconstitutional. Resulting over the next 2 years in the state more than a thousand "pharmacies" opened with the drug, supplying about 100,000 people who have suddenly discovered that they needed medicinal herbs and have issued a special health card.
3. In one of such "pharmacies», Nancy B's Edible Medicine, visitors can buy cakes, rice crackers, almond cookies and baskets - all with fun filled.
4. Mistress of Pharmacy, a 35-year-old Dzheneliz Robinson manages hes thriving small business in the area of Park West in Denver. "I always liked to cook, and always loved marijuana. I am glad that I can do in the world, something useful. " The company two employees, and soon Dzheneliz plans to hire a third.
5. Originally, the law of 2000 that opened the way for medical use, stated that marijuana can be prescribed to patients suffering from "debilitating diseases: cancer, glaucoma, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, as well as more vague symptoms such as severe nausea" and " sharp pain. " In the photo - Dr. Alan Sheklford, a Harvard graduate and a supporter of medicinal use "weed", takes a patient with carpal tunnel syndrome.
6. Andy Cookston with his wife - the owners of Cannabis Medical Technology, Pharmacy in Denver, which grows and distributes more than 20 varieties of marijuana . You can also buy a variety of delicacies stuffed, get advice on the use of potions, as well as take a massage and a soak under the lamp Tesla to harmonize the natural energies of the body.
7. Alarmed by the boom in "pharmacy" with the potion, Colorado authorities have appointed an inspector for the business Matt Cooke (pictured), in the past - the police, and now a tax official. Cook has already submitted a report of 92 pages of the proposed regulatory measures and constraints. He is repelled by the rules governing gambling.
8. Colorado authorities have decided several tactics and tighten the laws. They are plagued by vague doubts that marijuana is not appointed by terminally ill people. Entries for the state Health Department for the beginning of this year show that among patients who spelled marijuana only 2% of cancer patients, even at 1% - AIDS, and 92%, as it turns out to be suffering from "severe pain" - a vague symptom that is very difficult confirm or deny. Three of the four "planned" patients to date - the men in the age of 40. Brian Vicente, the head of the organization of Sensible Colorado, said these figures are unrepresentative. Because young men are more likely to be engaged in physical labor, which leads to various chronic pain of muscular system. "These figures show just simply that the pain - far more common phenomenon in our society than AIDS or cancer."