Frizlayt (frozen light) - is a technique of drawing with light when shooting at slow shutter speed. This new, bright, exciting art, which is gaining in popularity. And one of the recognized leaders in the global frizlayte is a project from Germany LAPP-Pro. About frizlayte in general and about the German project in particular will be discussed in this release.
1. The art of "drawing with light" is called differently - light graffiti frizlayte (frozen light), lyuminografiya ... it originated long ago, back in 1910, called these unusual photographers "radiant."
2. Masters frizlayte create their masterpieces using various light sources, which have moved rapidly to draw their own pictures and create a light sculpture. And all this action is photographed at slow shutter speed. One picture can be formed from a pair of tens of manipulating light sources.
3. Light sources can be everything that shines: standard candles, mobile phone, incandescent lamps, sparklers. Frizlaytery but most prefer the LED flashlight and a staff.
4. Creating a professional light pictures - a laborious and delicate work, requiring imagination to create the plot, many rehearsal and fine cuts.
5. An important feature of this trend is the lack of image processing on the computer.
6. One of the recognized leaders in the global frizlayte is a project from Germany LAPP-Pro (Light Art Performance Photography), consisting of two people - Jergen Mizu and Jan Vellerta.
7. Ideas from LAPP-Pro are often associated with science fiction, but sometimes reflect and ordinary reality. Their masterpieces, and Mizu Vellert create with bright flashes, and, of course, the LED elements. It seems so to finance the project and volunteered to Led Lenser - manufacturer of LED lamps.
8. Considering the work of the duo LAPP-Pro's hard to believe that these men frizlayte just infatuation, which they do in their spare time. Jan Vellerta admitted that they do they are mostly at night, but the most opportune time to create the light patterns - early morning, when no interfering light sources and onlookers.
9. LAPP-Pro begin work on the image to its careful design and meticulously choose their place of its creation.
10. Sometimes the process of creating a new creature is so colorful that causes a lot of attention from the outside. For example, while creating one of the paintings to the project participants twice had to explain to the police and to prove the safety and harmlessness of their activities.
11. Often, LAPP-Pro team invited to the joint activity bands to create a unique mood for its unusual light special effects.
12. All his works Gergen Mizu and Jan Vellert posted online http://www.lapp-pro.de. You can see there, and those works that have participated and won prizes at the prestigious photo contests. In the photo: advertising company Nike.
13. Interestingly the appearance of the term frizlayte. It in 2008 came up with Artem Dolgopolov and Roman Palchennikov for the name of the community of experimentalists in the field photographing light patterns on a long exposure, which reveals the secrets of this art. Community has gained enormous popularity, and its name was subsequently used to describe the art of making light pictures.
14. Frizlayte in Russia is becoming popular in big cities there are community frizlayterov, exhibitions of works by Russian creators of light pictures, and master classes for beginners creators of this fascinating and mysterious art form.
Short URL for sharing